The International Affairs Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) released a notice on August 1, 2020 and with it the committee shared information about the new dedicated Foreign Help Desk.
The International Affairs Committee assigned a dedicated Foreign Help Desk to take up the overseas member’s queries at ICAI HO level. The desk will help to coordinate and communicate effectively with the concerns or inputs or queries for various chapters/ Representative offices and members of ICAI based abroad.
Thus overseas Members can contact to the dest with the any queries related to:
- Self Service Portal
1. Access Request
2. Address Change Request
3. Reactivation of Membership
3. Issue in Payment of Fees etc.
4. Any other
- Issue of Good Standing Certificates
- Issue of Transcripts
- CPE Hrs Query
- CPE Hrs PoU login credentials (For ICAI Chapters and Rep Offices)
- Generation or Change of icai.in email login credentials (For ICAI Chapters and Rep Offices)
- Any other queries
The authority also shared contact details to connect with Mr. P.C Ghosh as single point of Contact:
DID: +91 11 3011 0487
Mobile: +91 93116 17772
The Institute of Chartered accountants of India
Post Box No – 7100
New Delhi – 110 002