The Direct Taxes Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is currently engaged in the identification of key concerns to be included in the Pre-Budget Memoranda – 2024. These concerns will be submitted to the Ministry of Finance. The committee welcomes suggestions under the following categories, pertaining to Direct Taxes (including International Taxation):
(including International Taxation)
- Suggestions for expanding the tax base and enhancing tax revenue.
- Suggestions for combating tax avoidance.
- Suggestions for reducing or minimizing tax-related disputes and litigations.
- Suggestions for streamlining and rationalizing the provisions of Direct Tax Laws.
- Suggestions for addressing administrative and procedural challenges to improve efficiency.
Suggestions can be made through the link: https://appforms.icai.org/preBudgetSuggestion/index.html
10th October, 2023 is the due date for suggestion.
Read more official Announcemt by ICAI website : Click here