The candidate is recommended to check their status on the self-service portal (SSP) who are planning to sit in the November 2022 exams and must ensure that they are eligible to fill the forms SSP.
You must verify the below things prior to filing the exam form:
- On the SSP the candidates needed to have valid credentials. If not you should proceed to https://eservices.icai.org/ to create the login.
- The candidates are needed to secure a valid course registration. For lapsed course registration, you should ensure to revalidate or convert on SSP.
Revalidation– For 5 years the registration to final is valid, 4 years for intermediate, and for the foundation course its validity is 3 years and the candidates are needed to revalidate that through the self-service portal on expiry of the mentioned duration through filing Rs 500/400/300 respectively. For revalidating, you can use your login credentials
of SSP and Proceed to Student Functions–> Student Mode–> Course Registration–> Revalidation.
Conversion– Candidate enrolled beneath the old scheme is mandated to transform on Self Service Portal from Final Old Course to Final New Course, Intermediate(IPCE) to Intermediate through paying Rs 1000 and via CPT to Foundation by furnishing Rs 500. For Conversion, use your login credentials of SSP and Proceeded to Student Functions–> Student Mode–> Course Registration–> Apply for Conversion Convert Old to New Course.
- The latest photograph and signatures of the students that are not available or are of lower quality to be printed on the mark sheets are needed to upload or change on the self-service portal prior to filling the form of the exam. The photograph/signatures should be according to the provided information under “Photo Requirements” and “Signature Requirements” in this announcement.
- For the want of documentation the candidates, whose articleship status is pending (final/intermediate direct entry) need to obtain the updated status on SSP. Use your login credentials of SSP for the articleship status, and proceed to Article Functions–> Articleship/Audit–> Articleship–> Articleship Application (Form 102/103 ).
- Intermediate candidates would be needed to ensure that they are enrolled in the groups they want to appear in. Beneath your SSP login, you might verify your group-wise enrollment information.
- The Intermediate students are needed to raise a ticket in SSP whose Registration Mode ( i.e. route through which you have registered for Intermediate courses like CPT/Foundation/Graduate/ICSI and others) is not emerging on their Student function dashboard.
- On SSP you must raise a ticket for any additional correction, or for required status/flags updation, or send an email to
For November 2022 exams the detailed course-wise specific eligibility conditions are stated as. It is recommended to the students, to verify the information on SSP i.e it should be updated to meet these additional needs.
A. On the date of 14th August 2022 or prior to that the students must be enrolled in the Foundation course.
B. As of the date of filling out the exam form, the candidate is converted from CPT to Foundation.
C. The candidate should secure with either
- Passed 12th Standard with the recognized Board and his/her 12th Class MarkSheet should be uploaded in SSP
- Appeared in the 12th Standard Board Exam from a recognized Board, his/her 12th Class AdmitCard should be uploaded in SSP.
The eligibility of the intermediate would be classified into 2 sections:
Broadly, eligibility for Intermediate is categorized into two parts:
1. Via CPT/PE-I/Entrance/ Foundation
If you already enrolled for the intermediate on the grounds of having passed CPT/PE-I/Entrance/Foundation eligibility requirement would be 8 months of study course as on the first day of the month where the examination is to be held (November 1st, 2022) i.e.registered on or before Cut off date, 1st March 2022.
If you converted to intermediate via IPCE/ Intermediate(IPC)/Intermediate(Erstwhile)/PE-II/PCE- the requirement for eligibility would be 8 months of the study course on the first day of the month where the examination to be conducted (Nov 1st, 2022) that is enrolled on or prior to the cut off date, 1st March 2022.
2(a).Through Direct Entry(Graduates/Post Graduates)
- If you would enrol for or convert to the intermediate via Direct Entry(Graduates/Post Graduates)- the eligibility criteria would be 9 months of the articleship as on the 1st day of the month where the examination will be conducted on (November 1st, 2022) i.e. started articleship on or before the cut off date, 1st February 2022.
- If you have already enrolled for the intermediate (IPC) course via the CPT and attended the intermediate (IPC) examination in one or both groups but losses to qualify both the groups or either of the groups and converted to Intermediate(IPC) beneath the Direct Entry Scheme and converted to Intermediate – the Eligibility criteria would be the start of articleship on or before the Cut off date, 31st October 2022.
The student who is enrolled for the intermediate course via CPT/FOUNDATION and appeared in the intermediate examination in one or both groups but does not qualify for the groups or either of groups and transformed to Direct Entry Scheme – Eligibility criteria would be the start of articleship on or prior to the Cut off date, is 31st October 2022.
You can go to the link given below to know more information
2(b). Via direct Entry(Inter level pass of Company Secretaries of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
If you have already enrolled for or converted to the intermediate through passing the inter-level of Institute of company secretaries of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India – The eligibility criteria would be 8 months of the study course on the first day of the month where the examination to be conducted (November 1st, 2022) i.e. enrolled on or before Cut off date, 1st March 2022.
A. The Eligibility requirement for the Final (New Course) Examination which is to be conducted in November 2022
B. Broadly, eligibility for Intermediate is categorized into two parts:
- For the Final new course, the candidates must be enrolled/converted.
- The student should finish his/her prescribed duration of 3 years or 3½ years, under the case, of the articled training as on the date of filing of the exam application form.
Students should complete a 3-year or 3½ years of training under the case of the articled training along with excess leave, if any on or prior to 31st Oct 2022,
As of the date 1st Nov 2022 the candidate should be in service and serve the last 12 months of articled training along with excess leave if any, and due to complete 3 years on or before 31st October 2023. (for PE-II stream students and PE-II stream students converted to IPCC/IIPCC),
As on 1st Nov 2022, the students should be in service and serve their last 6 months of the articled training along with the excess leave if and because of complete 3½ years on or before 30th April 2023 (for PCC stream student),
The student should be in service on the date 01st Nov 2022 and serve their last 6 months of training along with the excess leave, and because of complete 3 years on or prior to the date 30th April 2023. (for Intermediate/IPCC/IIPCE student).
According to the announcement date of 21st May 2020 for the extension of the time duration for the start of the Practical Training on or prior to the 31st May 2020 to 31st July 2020 to appear in the Final examination that is to be held in Nov 2022. For more information, you must refer to the announcement held on the link https://www.icai.org/post/16526.
The eligibility requirement for these students is The candidate should be in service dated 01st Nov 2022 and serve the balance period of training along with the excess leave, If any, and due to complete 3 years on or before 31st July 2023. (for Intermediate/IPCC/IIPCE student).
The student should be in service dated 1st Nov 2022 and serve the last 12 months of training along with the excess leave, if any and due to complete 3½ years articleship on or before 31st October 2023. (towards students converted via PE-II to PCC as well as students converted from PE-II to PCC and then to IPCC/IIPCE).
The candidates who would be picked for the termination would be recommended to register again for the balance period of the training to retain in the services dated 1st Nov 2022 and because of the complete 3 years or 3½ years of training, as appropriate (including excess leave taken, if any) on or before 30th April 2023, 31st July 2023 and 31st October 2023 under the mentioned case.
C. Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (AICITSS):
For Regulation 29D(1)(iii) read with 51E/72E of the CA Regulations 1988, the students beneath the new scheme of education and training (wef 1st July 2017) would be needed to successfully finish their Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (Advanced ICITSS) to qualify for the Final (new) course examination conducted beneath the syllabus approved by the council beneath Regulation 31(iv) of the CA Regulations 1988, the next examination of which is to be held in Nov 2022.
Additionally, the students must finish Advanced ICITSS on or prior to the date 1st Nov 20222 to get qualified to appear in Nov 2022 examination.
Management & Communication Skills and Advanced IT Course, which come under Advanced ICITSS would come into force from the date 1st July 2017 with the execution of the new scheme of education and training. The students are needed to undergo the advanced ICITSS Advanced IT test, conducted by the Exam Dept. of ICAI, after completing the Advanced Information Technology element of the above-mentioned course.
Moreover, it would be explained that the students who have performed only one either GMCS II or Advanced ITT beneath the Final (Old) course need to experience the left component, i.e. Advanced ICITSS (IT) or Advanced ICITSS(GMCS-II). There would not be any need for them to undergo Advanced ICITSS (IT and MCS).
The students who had converted from the Final old course to the final new course would already appear beneath the Final old course and would not be needed to finish the Advanced ICITSS before appearing in the Final Examination to be held in Nov 2022, however, in any case, they would be needed to finish the Advanced ICITSS course prior to applying for the membership of the institute.
Candidates might visit the announcement on 18-01-2018 in the Students -> Examination section ->Board of Studies Announcement -> Essential Announcements on the Institute website www.icai.org for more information on the matter.
The need for the photograph would be:
- The photo must be coloured or black/white with 80% face (without the face mask) visible with the ears with respect to the white background.
You should secure with the clear contrast of the image.
- You must not wear Google and caps during the photo session. But they could wear spectacles.
- The photo background should be in white and should be seen clearly.
- A straight looking relaxed face must be there.
- If the flash is being used during clicking the photo then you should ensure that there would be no red eye.
- There would be no permission for the caps or goggles, but the religious headwear would be permitted however the face must not be covered under it.
- No selfies would be permitted.
- The scanned photograph should be of the size 20-50 KB in the jpg/jpeg format.
Requirement of signature
The requirement of the scanned signature would be:
- The signature must be mentioned on the white sheet with the help of a black pen.
- The image file size should be between 10-20 KB (clearly vision).
- The scanned signature must be cropped effectively so that there would be no more white spaces and the image would be saved as jpg/jpeg.
Read more official announcement: https://resource.cdn.icai.org/71066exam57098.pdf