What is the method to prepare for the Chartered Accountant (CA) exam- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) would conduct the ICAI exam, also called the CA exam for the candidates of the Chartered Accountancy profession in India. Under the CA courses the same exam would get conducted at distinct levels To become CA (Chartered Accountant) in India. The candidates would be needed to qualify for all the ICAI exam levels in order to get certified as Chartered accountants.
The ICAI CA Exam, which is the most significant exam in a student’s life, is not that simple to prepare for. Students can pass the ICAI CA Exam provided they have a good study strategy and the necessary books and materials. To finish the extensive syllabus, you should start your preparation as soon as possible.
In Chartered Accountancy (CA) exam, the result of the CA Foundation, the result of the CPT is around 30%, the result of the CA Intermediate, the result of the IPCC varies from 4 to 8%, and the result of the CA final range from 3 to 8%.
The blog post shall provide you with a complete guide on the subject of the procedure to prepare for the CA exam.
What is the Method to Prepare For CA Exam 2023?
With a large selection of CA Exam PDFs, you may strengthen your preparation for the ICAI CA Exam 2023. Therefore, we have prepared a thorough Study Plan for the ICAI CA Exam 2023 in order to assist you all in scoring higher and succeeding in your desired careers.
Do you want to know how to study for the CA exam in a year? There are a number of factors that students should consider. Here is a comprehensive year-long study approach and plan for the ICAI CA Exam. Examine them and put them to use as you prepare for the CA Exam.
Ultimate Preparation Guide for the ICAI CA Exam 2023
#1. Start Early Preparations
Prepare well for the CPT exam because the CPT marks serve as goals for the IPCC. When students take the CPT exam seriously, they do well and gain enthusiasm and confidence for the IPCC exam. This clearly leads to satisfactory IPCC pass outcomes.
- It is now appropriate for students to begin their preparation in advance since the new academic year has started. The majority of students frequently disregard their studies.
- Students believe they have plenty of time and begin studying when examinations are approaching. This is now the proper approach to preparing.
- Students must properly plan and carry out their preparation. Everyone must establish a schedule for carrying out the planning and studying appropriately.
#2. Create an Effective Study Plan
- The initial thing you are required to do is build your effective study plan or timetable for the the preparation of complete year if you are willing to start your preparation.
- Set aside time for each subject and try to finish it. Make sure your study schedule is laid out so you won’t feel rushed.
- Make your schedule as simple as possible since you must attend school. Give each subject an equal amount of time. Allow additional time for subjects to be completed on weekends.
#3. Choose the Appropriate Institutes for CA Coaching
- It is crucial to opt for the correct CA coaching institute to obtain success in the CA examination. The two foundations on which the passing CA exam rely comprises-
- The Proper Guidance
- Hard Work
- Students are responsible for putting up their best effort and working hard. But selecting a CA coaching institute is a challenge. Since many of these institutions make high outcomes in their claim to fame, it might be challenging for students to choose the appropriate institution.
- Anyone looking to enrol in a certain institute should always learn about the outcomes of that institute’s CA exams from the previous year. The only institutes that should be chosen by CA applicants are those that have really achieved good achievements. Passing the CA exam is significantly impacted by receiving the proper tutoring and direction.
#4. Set Small Achievable Goals
- Because the CA Exam component is extensive, you cannot do it all at once. Allow for equal time and finish the sections.
- Set a daily or weekly goal for yourself and work towards it. If you have spare time, you can study in addition to your schoolwork.
#5. Understand the Whole Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Always break the curriculum up into sections A, B, and C. The portion that comprises 30% of the overall curriculum in volume is the A section. However, the crucial fact is that this part alone accounts for 70% of the queries posted. Only 20% of the questions come from the C section, despite the fact that it contains 50% of the whole curriculum. The B segment makes up the remaining section after these two.
- As soon as you start studying for the CA Exam, carefully review the CA Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Make separate lists for topics that you are familiar with, and feel comfortable and tough topics separately. Make sure you allocate more time in your study schedule to difficult topics and less time to ones you find simpler.
- Make sure you have the proper CA Exam Books for studying.
#6. Learn To be Particular
- Make your study plan as precise as possible. If you have started your trigonometry preparation, make sure you have stated the specific topic in trigonometry to complete.
- Do not make your CA Exam study difficult. Make it simpler for yourself and ensure that you can finish it before the deadline.
#7. Take Breaks
- Your goal is to study, but going for regular pauses during the study session is essential.
- After finishing your studies, take a 5-10 minute rest every hour. It is also critical to eat and sleep well.
- You cannot attain your objectives unless you eat properly and get adequate sleep.
#8. Amend The Same When you Feel it’s Uncomfortable
- The study schedule for the CA Exam is not set for the entire year. Your strategy may vary as you become more adept at moving quickly and managing your time.
- Therefore, it is suggested that you use a pencil when creating a study plan for the ICAI CA Exam. When you feel that this is insufficient, change it.
- You scarcely get 5 to 6 hours after school because of your necessity to attend classes. So, make sensible plans. Avoid making a mess of things. Create a study plan for the CA Exam that is clear and attainable.
#9. Do not take Recommendations from the Negative Students
Never talk about the curriculum, the CA exam, or any other exam-related topics with someone who has a bad attitude toward this exam. Make a point of not bringing up the subject with students who failed the CA exam. The CA aspirants should be aware that such candidates would have passed the exam only if they had gotten the proper instruction.
#10. Focus on Things
- This is really crucial when studying. A student can be distracted in a variety of ways.
- Avoid using electrical devices while preparing. Instead of staying on social media or conversing on your phone, utilize it for studying.
- You may go at past year’s CA Exam question papers, take online practice exams and do a variety of other things. Also, believe in yourself and your ability to attain your goals.
#11. Stay Focused on The Positive Result
Focus on the primary goal of passing the CA examination rather than anticipating all amenities. The first goal of every candidate for a CA aspirant should always be passing the exam.
What is the method to prepare for the exam of Chartered Accountant Guidelines for the exam day?
A candidate would be needed to comply with the below specific guidelines on the exam day-
- In the examinations do not carry a mobile, calculator, or any other electronic devices.
- Do not panic or hustle at the time of answering the questions. Try to remain calm while you answering to the questions.
- If the assignment is challenging, don’t lose hope or give up. Prior to moving on to difficult questions, try to answer the known questions.
- Don’t leave any questions unanswered, and make an effort to address each one.
- Pay attention to any directions the invigilator sometimes gives.
- Report any issues you encounter to the invigilator as soon as possible.
- Unless it’s an emergency, avoid using the washrooms throughout the exam
FAQs Related To How To Prepare For ICAI CA Exam
Q.1 – How Many Stages Does the CA Exam Have?
In order to pursue a Chartered Accountancy qualification, one must successfully complete the Foundation, Intermediate, and Final stages of the examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Q.2 – How Much in a Day Do I Need to Study to Clear the CA Exam?
It is highly recommended to allocate a minimum of 6 hours per day to dedicated studying in order to effectively prepare for the CA Exam.
Q.3 – How Hard Is It for an Average Student to Succeed in the ICAI CA Exam?
It is indeed possible for an average student to achieve success in the upcoming ICAI CA Exam. However, it is essential for every candidate to exhibit determination and exert diligent effort throughout the preparation process.
Q.4 – Is It Possible to Clear the CA Exam Without Joining Any Coaching Institute?
While attending classes is not mandatory, it is certainly possible to self-study and prepare for the CA exam by utilizing the best study materials available. Nevertheless, it is important to approach the exam with utmost seriousness and commitment.
Q.5 – What Is the First and Most Important Step to Start Preparing for the ICAI Accountant Exam?
The initial and crucial step in preparing for the ICAI Accountant Exam is thoroughly reading the comprehensive syllabus and understanding the exam pattern wisely. This foundation will serve as the cornerstone for effective preparation.
Q.6 – What Is the Time Duration Given for the CA Exam?
The ICAI CA Exam provides a maximum time limit of 2 hours for each examination.
Q.7 – What Is the Registration Date for the Intermediate and Final Exams?
The registration process for the Intermediate & Final Exam starts in March 2023, marking the start of the enrollment period.
Q.8 – How Many Papers Does CA Intermediate 2023 Have As Per the New Syllabus?
Under the new syllabus of CA Intermediate 2023, aspirants will face 8 papers, each containing vital subject matter to be mastered.