To enhance the calibre and breadth of commerce and accountancy education, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has formalized the Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) with 11 esteemed universities and colleges in India. This collaboration seeks to offer comprehensive support to these academic institutions across various aspects, including the development of syllabi, creation of content, provision of online and recorded lectures, and implementation of faculty development programs.
The exchange of MoUs took place during a ceremony held on Monday at the ICAI-organized National Education Summit on Commerce and Accountancy, currently underway in the capital. The event featured the participation of ICAI President Aniket Sunil Talati, who played a pivotal role in facilitating the agreements.
These are the 11 universities that have entered into a strategic partnership with ICAI-
- Central University of Haryana
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- Parul University, Vadodara, Gujarat
- Darshan University, Rajkot, Gujarat
- Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
- Jain University (deemed), Bengaluru, Karnataka
- SRM Group, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
- Ramakrishna Mission, Vivekananda College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Bharat Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram
This partnership signifies a noteworthy advancement in nurturing educational excellence and encouraging cooperation between the professional body and academic institutions. Through collaborative initiatives, the involved parties aspire to elevate the overall standard of commerce and accountancy education by harnessing their combined expertise and resources. The strategic alliances established through these MoUs are expected to catalyze positive transformations in the academic landscape, yielding advantages for both students and educators.