3rd Online Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management Announced

CA Portal Blog

Blog for all CA, CS & Lawyers

3rd Online Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management Announced

3rd Online Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management

Committee on Capital Market and Investors Protection has been conducting a Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management (FXTM) in order to provide necessary training to the professional’s members of the community.

The course will be including the basic details of the foreign exchange market, money market, bond market and other financial products. It is decided that there will be 2 papers of 100 marks each and will be of 3 hours duration. 65% will be multiple objective type and the remaining 35% will be subjective type.

Read Also : Council of the ICSI Decisions From 30th July 2020 Meeting

Recently the Committee on Capital Market and Investors Protection has announced the Online batch of Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management 3rd phase concerned with the below-given details:

table

Read More official Announcements : Click here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

icai latest announcement

Want to Get a Free Website Suggestion for Your Firm Our Team Members are Ready to Help You.

WhatsApp chat

CA professional offer

Subscribe!