CAJobs is the leading online job search portal in India for the Chartered Accountants (CAs), Chartered Secretaries (CS) and other qualified accounting and finance professionals in India. This premier online CA job search site has been established by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI ) in 2018. ICAI is leading and a well-renowned statuary accounting body in India that has been established 70 years ago by an Act of Parliament. It undertakes the role of forging all the key rules, regulations and provisions related to the accountancy profession in India.
Since its launch is 2018, this unique CA job search portal has helped companies in the selection & recruitment process of talented CA, CS, and other accounting professionals. This one-stop job search portal has also assisted CAs to find suitable job vacancies in differnet accounting & finance firms based on multiple filters like salary compensation, experience, etc.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) by CA job seekers related to CAJobs Portal:
Q.1 – How can an ICAI/ CMI&B member register on the CAJOBS Portal?
The members should visit https://cajobs.icai.org/ After landing on the page→ enter Members Tab → Login/Register
Point to note:
The user name for the members would be their ICAI membership number, and the password would be the date of birth (D.O.B) in DD/MM/YYYY format. In case a particular candidate has already registered https://cmib.icai.org/ in the ongoing placement drive, they should use those credentials while logging in.
Q.2 – How to apply for a job on the CAJOBS Portal as an ICAI member?
After Login and profile update on the portal, the relevant jobs matching member profile will be shown on the user dashboard for directly apply process.
Q.3 – What benefits can a member receive while applying for jobs through CAJOBS Portal?
Here are some of the member benefits when they apply for a job through CAJOBS portal
- Find accounting and finance vacancies from primary to top-level easily
- One-stop job portal to find all CA and finance field-based vacancies in India
- Search and sort CA jobs based on numerous filters like featured jobs, premium jobs, most viewed jobs hot jobs, etc
- RecieveTimely job alerts
- Track Job application on the go
- See relevant job recommendations and receive customized system-based SMS or Emails
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) by CA employers regarding CAJOBS Portal:
Q.4 – How does a company register itself on the CAJOBS Portal?
Here are the detailed steps for employer registration:
- Visit https://cajobs.icai.org and click on the corporate tab
- 2 Fill up details in the new employer registration form
- Update company profile and subscribe to a subscription package
- Click submit and start posting CA jobs through employer dashboard.
Q.5 – How to get access to various services offered by the CAJOBS Portal to employers or companies?
Once the CMI&B office approves the employer registration request & other details, the company account gets activated. The company should also subscribe to an annual package for availing CAJOBS Portal services.
Q.6 – What type of jobs can be posted by companies on CAJOBS portal?
Employers can post Regular Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Contractual Jobs, Flexi hours Job, Classified, Featured Jobs etc.
Q.7 – What benefits companies may avail by posting jobs on CA JOBS Portal?
Here are some of the employer benefits when posting a job through CAJOBS portal:
- Opportunity to hire talented and skilled Chartered Accountants available at one place.
- Automate interview scheduling
- Arrange interviews through video conferencing
- Easy payment procedure through integrated payment gateway on the portal.
- Find relevant candidate profile based on your entered preferences.
- Easily and quick candidate-job screening process with an advanced search option.