Alert for the CA aspirants, Institute of Chartered Accountants in India (ICAI) has currently rolled out the online application forms for its upcoming Chartered Accountant Examinations 2020. The eligible candidates are requested to apply for the upcoming CA Exams in May 2020 from 5 February 2020.
Students are further informed to adhere to the due dates of submitting the form i.e. 26 February 2020 to avoid any last-minute inconveniences or late fees charged by the institute. Applicants can register themselves for the exam last till March 4 but with the late fees decided by the institute. No application shall get registered after March 4.
Applicants can submit their forms online via Institute of Chartered Accountants in India ICAI official web portal available on the link icaiexam.icai.org
Know the step-wise process guide to apply for ICAI CA Exam commencing in May 2020:
- Visit the ICAI’s official website – icaiexam.icai.org. Log in with your credentials or Register if you are new.
- Click on the relevant program > enter your seven digits registration number > enter your DOB, email, phone number, and other required details.
- Once you are done with filling the form select the exam centre.
- Affix the relevant document with the application as asked by the institute.
- Pay the required application fees and download the PDF of the registration form.
- Ensure that your clear photo is visible on the PDF you have downloaded. Or otherwise, take a print of the PDF > paste a passport-sized photo and send it to the ICAI office.
To be noted: Keep one copy of the form with you for future reference.