A practice management software has been proposed by the ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) for the practicing CA’s and Chartered Accountant businesses.
The practice management software has been set up by the CCBMP (Committee for Capacity Building of Members in Practice) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for the CAs and CA firms as a cloud software in order to manage the Professional Practice in an efficient manner.
The Aim and Function of the Software Assignment Management are given below:
- Long duration
- Assignment Management – Short duration
- Work allocation and tracking
- Timesheet recording
- Variance and Profitability analysis
- Leave management
- Expense management
- Meeting management
- Mobile-based GPRS based attendance management
- Mobile app and portal based system
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Collection Management
- Analytics tool